Marvin Pavilion has released the Tromine GT drum machine. The free vst plugin is based on the classic Roland TR-808 drum machine, says Rekkerd.org. The plugin is available for Windows.
Tromine GT has a decent amount of quite usable drum sounds which can be tweaked to taste.
A list of the available drum sounds and tweakable parameters:
- Bass drum: Tune, Sweep, Tone, Decay, Pan, Level;
- Snare drum: Tune, Tone, Decay, Snare, Pan, Level;
- Low tom / Low conga, Mid tom / Mid conga, High tom / High conga: Tune, Tone, Noise, Decay, Pan, Level;
- Closed hihat, Open hihat: Tune, Decay, Pan, Level;
- Crash cymbal, Hand clap: Tune, Tone, Decay, Pan, Level;
- Rimshot: Tune, Pan, Level;
- Claves, Maracas, Cowbell: Tune, Decay, Pan, Level.
For more information and the download visit the Marvin Pavilion website .