Togu Audio Line has released TAL-Reverb-III. The software manufacturer has improved the graphical user interface and algorithm of the vst plugin.
TAL-Reverb-III is an emulation of a plate reverb. Togu Audio Line writes: “It has a simpified EQ section, a meter display and shows actual slider values. The reverb has its own character and produces a very diffuse plate. I tried to create a colorless and maximal diffuse plate reverb without grains and digital artefacts. Its the result of intense tuning and testing.”
It’s available for free via the Togu Audio Line website, where you can also find some other nice vst effects and synthesizers.
The features of TAL-Reverb-III:
- Plate reverb sound;
- One simple room size control;
- Predelay up to one second;
- EQ section (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz);
- Stereo width control (from full stereo to mono);
- Stereo input mode (mono or stereo intput);
- Displays the slider value of the active fader;
- A meter shows the output volume;
- 10 factory presets;
- Made with the juce framework and open source.